It is fact that more than 20 lakh candidates apply for SSC CGL every year and only a few have knowledge about crazy Tips for SSC CGL, and selected for this job, what are the reasons behind this, which cannot be found in the final list.
In this Article, we will look at how to prepare strategies and useful tips for SSC CGL Tier Exam:
What to do to study
Before starting to solve the questions, it is important to know what to prepare. On a clean sheet, make a list of all the topics required to prepare tips for SSC CGL Tier 1 and Tier 2 exams. Tier 1 and Tier 2 exams include 4 Categories i.e. Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence Reasoning, English Language and General Awareness.
Divide all the topics required to prepare time slots in each subject.
How to prepare English language
You can expect many questions from the English language; fill in the blanks, one-word substitution, phrase replacement, error spotting, phrase or idiom meaning. While reading comprehension,, Synonyms & Antonyms, Phrase / Idiom meaning, Cloze test, Direct and indirect speech and Active and Passive voice is short or medium time consuming.
- In the English language section you need to focus on understanding text vocabulary, grammar
What to do in General Awareness
General awareness will consist mainly of questions on static general knowledge and science. Based on the examination paper analysis last year, most questions under the General Awareness section of the SSC CGL
Exam will be from the static GK, followed by Science and Current Affairs.
In Static GK, History (India & World), Indian polity, world geography, physical geography, important dates, economy, environment, honors and awards, organizations, sports, art and culture, books and writers., General Science, Computers, Discoveries and Inventions, National & International Current Affairs
Tips for preparing General Awareness:
- Read news papers for current affairs and subscribe to GK magazines such as Yogana, weekly news review or Pratiyogita darpan
How much time should you give in Quantitative Aptitude?
In Quantitative Aptitude, there are questions from Simple Interest Compound Interest, Simplification, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Average, Speed, Time & Distance, Problem on Ages, Number Series, Number System, Profit & Loss, Mixture Problems
Quantitative Aptitude should be given more time to Quant than other sections during preparation.
- For this, Use NCERT text from 8th to 10th grade.
- Keep an exercise workbook to make note of all the important sources and shortcut techniques learned during the exercise. This will help you with your revision.
- Focus on Advance topics such as geometry, trigonometry, and algebra.
- Give at least 2 to 3 hours in Quantitative Aptitude each day of preparation.
What to do in General intelligence and reasoning
In General intelligence and reasoning, there are questions from Formation, Direction & Distances, Missing Number, Blood Relations, & Verbal Reasoning in General Intelligence and reasoning , Analogy, Classification, Puzzles, Coding Decoding, Direction & Distances, Venn Diagram Consume less time to solve topics like Word Formation, Blood Relations, Series, Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning
Tips for General intelligence and reasoning
- Practice questions from various topics.
- Try and solve at least 40 to 50 logic questions every day.
- Try to answer at least 20 questions with greater accuracy in 15 to 20 minutes
It is a short but useful list of tips for SSC CGL that help to achieve to goal
Was this helpful?
0 / 0