Almost We have seen a large number of talented lawyers in courts . If you are interested to start your career in the field in law then you need to clear CLAT Exams. Learn to know details about this examination . Lets Start!
What is CLAT Exam?
The CLAT exam is conducted by the Consortium of National Law Universities, which is a body representing 22 National Law Universities (NLUs) in India.
The UG law program offered through CLAT is the five-year integrated Bachelor of Laws (LLB) course, while the PG law program is the Master of Laws (LLM) course.
here’s the syllabus for CLAT exam organized in a table:
|English Language||Vocabulary, Grammar, Reading Comprehension|
|General Knowledge||Current Affairs, Static General Knowledge (History, Geography, etc.)|
|Mathematics||Algebra, Profit and Loss, Time and Work, Geometry, Statistics|
|Legal Aptitude||Legal Principles, Facts and Situations, Reasoning questions|
|Logical Reasoning||Syllogism, Analogies, Blood Relations, Logical Games, etc.|
Note: The table above is based on the latest syllabus for the CLAT exam , it is important to note that the exam syllabus may be subject to change, so it is advisable to refer to the official website of the Consortium of National Law Universities for the most up-to-date information on the CLAT exam syllabus.
List of universities after CLAT Exam
After appearing for the CLAT exam, students can apply for admission to various National Law Universities (NLUs) in India, based on their CLAT score and rank. In addition to the NLUs, some other universities and colleges in India also accept CLAT scores for admission to their law programs.
Here are some of the top law universities in India that accept CLAT scores for admission to their law programs:
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore
- National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR), Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal
- West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS), Kolkata
- National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Patiala
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai
Apart from these NLUs, some other universities and colleges that accept CLAT scores for admission include Symbiosis Law School, Pune, and Jindal Global Law School, Sonipat.
It is important to note that the admission process for each university may vary, and students are advised to check the respective university websites for further details regarding admission procedures and requirements.
Was this helpful?
1 / 0