No Doubt Goals play important roles to develop confidence level. So, Goals are made to be achieved:
Knowing the goals in life is important so that you re bent upon to achieve the same. More than that you should have confidence in yourself and sustain it till the end of the battle in order to achieve what you have targeted. It is not how fast you reach the goal; it is about how well you train yourself to reach it. There is surely going to be a lot of challenges in the course of reaching the said goal.
There could be a negative voice behind your mind telling you that you cannot achieve this and it would be so loud that you forget the small achievements that you achieved in life. Life always gives a second chance. You should know how to grab it and utilize the same appropriately. Be sure that you and only you can do this.
The importance of achieving the goals lies in patiently following the steps that are required to be fulfilled and accordingly which reaches the goal. Analyze the things that might fail and if you do so then find another way to complete the task. Just because you failed once, it does not mean that you will be unable to do it in another way.
Steps that might help you to relax and increase the self-confidence:
1. When you are feeling low think and write down those achievements that you felt were unable to do in life. For example you thought you were not as bright as the other students in class, until you found that your scores in math topped in class.
2. Do your duty with dedication and hard work and the success would be at your doorstep.
3. When there are challenges faced by you in completing the task, just think and tell yourself that things cannot be so hard to be solved.
4. Engage yourself in exercises and meditation. Speak less and try to learn more through observation
5. More you think about achieving each and every minute, you would get more stressed, hence, think, plan and decide only once.
6. Celebrate each and every failure you face by smiling and gifting yourself with what you like to pep yourself. This will make you ease the situation.
7. Most important of all, believe in yourself, think positively and the belief in the goal has to be strong so that the failures if found in any of the steps will not disturb or distract you.
8. Listen to the music that inspires you a lot and get relaxed as there would be some or the other way in the most difficult situations to get you out of it.
9. Mind is the one who forms and destroys, so train your mind to say ‘yes’ to face the challenges. Always believe in your hard work, it would not let you alone at any point of time.
The final task would be that you do it right and aim it high with the confidence that you would achieve it through the hard work you put in, the success is right there!